One of the biggest struggles of people who work in the office or businesses is the number of cluttered documents on their computers. Most of the time, you can no longer sort them out properly because of the number of files coming in every day. However, did you know that these files can cause issues with the performance of your computer? It can slow it down.
If you are an avid user of PDF files, there is an easy way for you to sort these documents. PDF is very versatile in that you can combine multiple PDF files and save them as one document. In that way, you will have fewer files on your computer plus it can also improve your performance. In this article, we will discuss the different and efficient ways for you to merge PDFs on all types of operating systems.
Use an online PDF Converter
One of the most reliable online PDF converters is called PDFBear. It allows you to manage and modify your PDF files with just a few clicks. One of the best things about using this tool is that you do not need to install anything on your computer, and you also do not need to sign up for minimal processes. In as easy as four simple steps, you can immediately merge all your PDF files.
To do that, first, you have to visit their website. Once you are already on their homepage, you can see Merge PDF along with the other features offered on the site. Click on that option, then you will be routed on another page. After which, you need to follow these steps:
- Upload the PDF files that you want to combine by selecting them on your computer. You can also utilize the Drag and Drop option.
- Automatically, PDFBear will scan all your documents and gives you a preview.
- On this part, you can start modifying some pages, when necessary. You can personalize it by swapping or rotating pages. Once you are satisfied with what is going to be the finished product, click on Merge or Combine.
- Depending on your Internet connection, and the size of all your PDF files, the conversion will be done in 2 minutes. You can now download the file or share it on your social media networks.
Another good thing about using this tool is that it keeps the quality of your original documents. Merging the files will not decrease its overall appearance. Additionally, this works best on all types of operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux, and even on mobile devices. All you need is a browser and an Internet connection, and you are good to go.
Install PDF software for Windows
If you want another way to combine your PDF files using Windows, another option is to download a PDF editing software. One of the most popular is Adobe Acrobat Pro. It is additional software that you need to install on your computer, so you can do various PDF management tools. This particular tool, though, is paid. There is a specific membership fee that you need to pay to get a copy of the software. But, once you already have it, you can do many types of PDF features.
To merge PDF files using Adobe Acrobat, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the files using Adobe Acrobat by clicking Add Files and select all the files that you want to merge.
- After which, you will have the option to arrange the documents and make necessary changes.
- Click on Combine Files once you are ready, and the tool will process your request.
- Once it is done, it will give you an option to save the new file on your computer.
The best thing about this tool is that you do not need an Internet connection to do this. For as long as you have the software installed on your computer, you are good. However, the downside is that the software can only be accessed on the computers where it is installed. Also, downloading the software on another device may cost you an additional fee.
Use Preview for Mac
If you have a Mac computer, you are lucky. You can merge all your PDF documents using a Preview. It is a pre-installed application on all Mac devices, including iPhone and iPad. Here is how to do it.
- Open all the PDF documents via the Preview App.
- Once it is all loaded, you can personalize it as well by modifying or arranging the pages. You can insert more documents when needed.
- After that, all you need to do is to Export all the open files to PDF by choosing File on the menu then click on Export as PDF.
It is easy and convenient plus it can be done on all Mac devices.
Manage your PDFs on all OS
Make sure to find the tool that will help you do more with your PDF files. With PDFBear, you have a variety of options and features to maintain your PDFs on all devices, anytime and anywhere. Visit their website to know more.