Heat therapy can be an effective way to relieve back pain. Heat helps to increase blood flow to the affected area, which can help to reduce muscle tension and promote relaxation. There are several ways to apply heat therapy to your back:
This back support brace posture corrector may provide you with significant stress relief in a short time, which can boost your mood and make you feel better when you are already feeling worn out after working on a project for an extended time.
- Hot water bottle or heating pad: A hot water bottle or heating pad can be used to provide localized heat therapy to the affected area. Make sure to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad in a towel to prevent burns.
- Warm bath or shower: Taking a warm bath or shower can help to relax the muscles and provide overall pain relief.
- Warm towel or compress: Soak a towel in warm water, wring it out, and apply it to the affected area for 15-20 minutes. You can also use a microwaveable heat pack or a hot, damp towel.
- Heat wrap: You can purchase heated wraps that are designed to be worn around the back, providing constant heat therapy throughout the day.
It’s important to note that heat therapy should not be used for acute injuries or inflammation, as it can exacerbate the problem. If you have an acute injury or inflammation, you should use cold therapy instead. Always talk to your doctor before using any type of therapy to make sure it’s safe for you.
How does the heated back support work?
The heated back brace improves blood circulation, alleviates low back discomfort or muscular spasm, brings about a reduction in weariness, and gets rid of inflammation. If there is a medicine, heating it simultaneously may help the body absorb the drug more effectively. This is only the case if the drug is heated.
Why use Heated Back Brace?
1. Strenuous Activity
Back discomfort is often caused by prolonged periods of sitting at a desk. This back support may provide you with significant stress relief in a short time, which can boost your mood and make you feel better when you are already feeling worn out after working on a project for an extended time.
2. Menstrual Pain Reliever
A common cause of menstrual cramps in women, dysmenorrhea may sometimes relieve the stomach discomfort associated with menstruation.
3. Physical Therapy’s Impact
It is perfect for using heat treatment to alleviate pain, pressure, and discomfort in the lower back/lower back and the abdomen or stomach. Thermostatic heat treatment caters to a wide variety of demands and encourages the stimulation of blood circulation. Heat therapy may help reduce lower back discomfort and relax muscles at rest.
Heated Back Brace Cleaning
Use the cold permanent press cycle on your machine
- Please wash like colors together.
- Always use non-chlorine bleach when it’s necessary.
- Dry in the tumble dryer on low heat
- Only use a cool iron
- Do not use sheets for the dryer.
- Avoid using fabric softeners at all costs.