Are you a Travel Nurse? If so, you can explore the Pennsylvania state if you have not been to the state before. There are great opportunities in the state which will not make you regret your stay in the state. So, I can assure you that the Pennsylvania Travel nurse enjoys a lot of amazing benefits while working as a professional nurse. If you also have family and friends in this state and you are planning to visit without losing your job, it is very possible.
Things to enjoy in Pennsylvania
The following are great places in this state:
- Hershey chocolate
- The birthplace of oil production
- Amazing facilities like Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside and Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Hershey gardens
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Indian Echo Cavern
- high rate of living and excellent salaries.
- Proximity to New York City
- Morris Arboretum and Gettysburg National Military Park
- Frances Slocum State Park
- Wilderness boating in Lehigh Gorge or Youghiogheny State Park
- Cross country skiing in Nescopeck State Park
Features of Pennsylvania Cities
- Considering Philadelphia, is a city spread with culture and history that is home to the famous Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, important images of the American lifestyle. It’s likewise home to the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Franklin Institute, and the Philadelphia Zoo. Whenever you’ve exhausted all the set of experiences and art, you can enjoy a customary Philly cheesesteak in Italian South Philly and make some shopping done at Liberty Palace. Philly additionally has a lot of different attractions, including a clamoring nightlife that will assist you with getting away from the pressure of your travel nursing job, leaving you revived for the difficulties of the following day as a travel nurse.
- In Pittsburgh, there is a culture and character writ large, with its very own appeal constantly. Travelers and residents e adore this bumpy stream city, with its broad mechanical and sports history and its wide-going social legacy.
- The Oakland people brags some of the best American design on account of the money of the industrialist altruists, for example, Carnegie and Mellon, from whom the prestigious college got its name. A city of numerous colleges and brilliant neighborhood networks, Pittsburgh is home to probably the best historical centers in PA, including the Carnegie Museum of Art and the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh.
How to get the Job
To get the job in Pennsylvania you need a placement and this can be done through a healthcare travel nurse agent like trustaff. This agency is an experienced entity when it comes to placement of travel nurses. Their payment is however a mouthwatering one. You will also be given an opportunity to connect with your patients. There are no issues in finding a befitting hospital as there are numerous world-class hospitals in Pennsylvania that can help you in actualizing your dream as a nurse. Among the opportunities you will get with trustaff is that their Travel Nurse Professionals will be provided with industry-leading pay, paid time off, health insurance, bonuses, 401K matching and many more.